Wednesday 11 June 2008

Michael Buble can't dance like me



Here's a picture of James Blunt taking 'five' on the set of his latest video for the single 'I Really Want You' - taken from the multi platinum album 'All The Lost Souls'.

It was a really demanding shoot for James, but he managed to find a couple of minutes to give this exclusive interview to In Your Face.

'Hi Tim. Right off the bat I just wanted to say how much I love In Your Face. Whether I'm in Ibizia, the Swiss Alps or on an extended tour of the orient, I find it hard to keep abreast of what's going on in the world of music videos. But In Your Face's up to the minute reports keep me well informed. Like a well oiled carbine, they're fast, decisive and highly accurate. And I really appreciate the no nonsense approach. Not only do they tell me How it is, but also When, Where, Why and What it is. That's why as soon as I get near a computer I log onto http://inyourface-atlantic.blogspot.com. Keep it tight.'

He didn't actually say 'keep it tight'. I made that bit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment