Wednesday 5 August 2009

Video hype plus Mr Ahmed

Here's David Wilson's Little Boots 'Remedy' video. It's already getting rinsed on youth tube.

Little Boots - Remedy from Nikke Osterback on Vimeo.


I went to visit Thami on Ridley Road for a re-rub.

Little Boots - Remedy (Wideboys re-mix) from Nikke Osterback on Vimeo.


I discussed my recent video travails with him over a cup of mint tea and a hash spliff. He suggested that perhaps I should consult a spiritual advisor and recommended his friend Mr Ahmed (who incidentally has been treating Jamal for depression following Michael Jackson's demise). As I turned to leave, Thami pressed a large, embossed business card into my hand. It read as follows:


I have an appointment with Mr Ahmed next week. As far as I'm concerned this can't happen soon enough, because I definitely need help with playing the game.

But remember kids: don't hate the player, hate the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment