Monday 18 August 2008

I'm like superman without kryptonite / Fat as hell without cellulite



After we first saw Blackout Crew's 'Bbbbounce', we spent the next 6 months trying to find out who directed it - all to no avail. Even Hassay couldn't track them down. It was a total mystery. Then, after being on leave for 2 months, I return to work and find a link to 'Put a Donk on it' in my inbox from one of my colleagues. It's open to debate, but i think that 'Donk' might be even better than 'Bbbbounce' - which is surely a shoo-in for best dance video at the inaugural 2008 UK MVAs. Finally Claire managed to locate 'Mr elusive' while perusing Andy Soup's myspace page. Andy Soup. Andy where have you been hiding? Bikini don't even have these videos on their site. Alexa's never sent out links to them. What's there to be ashamed of?

Put a donk on it. Donk. Donk. Donk.

On a sadder note, Chris Massey, off of Academy, sent me this yesterday. Apologies if you're one of the 748,385 people that have already seen it, but it made me cry. Not with laughter, just real tears. I wanna give them all a cuddle.

1 comment:

  1. SLAM DONK THE FONK!!!

    THE BEST THING IS GETTING YOUR DONK DELIVERED TO YOUR MUMS HOUSE. PRICELESS...

    ReplyDelete