Friday 18 September 2009

Oh dear

In Your Face fashion editor Jeffrey De Winter is back this week to dicuss what video commissioners shouldn't be wearing this fall.


"When I first saw this picture, I was like 'What the fuck? Is this a joke?' Later I thought that maybe it was a 'so wrong, it's right' situation. But then I realised that it was just plain wrong. What was he thinking? Damn. He must have borrowed his little brother's football training track pants for the day. I love how the gold stripes accent the wee wee yellow on that nasty plaid shirt. What is that like Primark or some shit? The thing that really threw me off though was the brown leather thong sandals. Oh. And the weird red Manchester United beanie. He kinda looks Moroccan. You know, you're standing outside a Souk in Tangier: 'Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hey. Hello my friend. You want guide? Please my friend.' Shit is mad off-key."

Thanks to Nez for papping this.

No comments:

Post a Comment