Wednesday 10 September 2008

Oh shit!



I found this on the Slam City Skates website yesterday. I know. It's confusing at first, but I think I've worked out what's going on here.

It's Friday evening on West Central Street. The Academy Video Department are tired. The queue to The End hasn't started yet. The local crack dealer is out of rocks. But I've got some wonkey donkey bruv. What? Ketamine. Ooh let's try it. It'll be fun. A couple of lines are insufflated. I feel funny. Me too. Dom, my hand looks really big. I can feel my bones. Laughter. Then derealization. I think I'm floating. It's nice. Yeah, let's hire an escalade. Yeah. I wanna go to Madame Tussaud's. Is it open late? Yeah. I just feel really connected. Me too. The queue isn't too long. Alogia kicks in. Ooh look at Kanye. He's so real. Can i touch him? Yeah. Let's take him. Yes let's. Pap. Pap. They get as far as the car before the lights come on and security are called.

1 comment: